Arnica is applied to the skin for muscle pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, sprains, and arthritis.
Possible benefits of using H2Oil Arnica Water Based Oil are:
- Multiple therapeutic applications - as massage oil & muscle soak in bath
- Helpful for treating or relieving: muscle aches, spasms, pulled muscles, or bruises and swelling.
- Active botanical extracts include Arnica to stimulate circulation.
- Blends well with essential oils and dissolves in water.
- Washes out of towels and sheets, thus minimising the risk of fire and increasing the life of the sheets and towels.
- Wipes off effortlessly after treatment with no oily feeling.
Is the use of Arnica Oil Safe?
Arnica oil is best recommended for skin application and in addition, do not apply arnica directly to broken skin or open wounds, as it may cause severe irritation. Do a patch test to see if you have any allergic reactions to this herbal oil! Patients and clients with hypersensitivity, pregnant women, and breastfeeding moms should also refrain from using arnica oil.
Arnica H2Oil behaves well on 100% cotton towels and sheets. Warm water wash is always advised. If you want to use chlorine to soak your towels or sheets in, it should be washed first and then use chlorine, rinse the towels or sheets and dry it - do not use chlorine first because the Arnica H2Oil will react with the chlorine